SNAP + SHARE
WE ❤ STORYTIME. Better yet, we dig sharing stories over a meal (think soul food Sundays with a fat spread of yummy food).
Stories make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside, but reality is, stories motivate, inspire, educate, and sometimes cause us to “take action.” And hearing stories from others, can sometimes help us to find the courage to tell our own.
We started this #wakethewolves project literally 2 months ago, and since then we’ve already connected with hundreds of ya’ll in different ways. From dads who now prep #kale at 1am when the baby’s sleep, to folks on serious weight loss journeys that have kept them depressed for years, to energetic souls who just need a little daily #inspo while they fight the daily struggle of being B U S Y.
7 years ago, we would’ve been WAY TOO embarrassed to share the things (photos, f’ups, mistakes) we share with you now. It took some practice, but we can testify that when you start SHARING your journey with others, you begin to experience transformation (leaps + bounds). And then sharing becomes addicting.
Here’s the SNAP + SHARE contest challenge:
- THINK IT: Take a moment to think about your favorite meal with…KALE! (Doesn’t have to be homemade, but double fist pump if it is!)
- SNAP IT: Take a photo of it (with or without your people).
- SHARE IT: Share it on Instagram AND tell us your story and why this dish (with KALE) is so special. Your story can be something funny, serious, sappy, sweet, or gritty. It can be long, short, or written in a creative way.
- @TAG IT: @wakethewolves AND at least one person who you want to share it with (friend or stranger).
- #TAG IT: #kale #soulfull, #wakethewolves, #kalealldayerrday
How it works:
- Once you follow the steps above, you’ll be entered to win a #wakethewolves t-shirt of your choice (plus a special BONUS goodie bag with some of our favorite kitchen tools). $100 value!
- The winner will be chosen by the Wake the Wolves team. We’re looking for stories that are REAL! And don’t worry, we won’t be judging your photography skills so getsta snappin.
- Enter as many times as you want. Whaaa???
- STARTS: March 5, 2015, 12pm PST
- ENDS: March 19, 2015, 12pm PST
Ready. Set. Go!
Kale. All Day. Err Day.